We love because God first loved us. I John 4:19 (ISV)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Just Can't Help Myself

I just can't help but think about him.(Trying not to think about him makes me think of him more.)

I just can't help but enjoy his company. (My happy eyes and my smiles always betray me.)

I just cant help but smile with just the thought of him. (And it's hard to explain why.)

I just can't help but long to be near him. (Maybe because he makes me feel so light and comfortable.)

I just can't help but look forward to see him smile at me and tease me with his naughty ways. (He never fails to make me laugh.)

For now, I am just enjoying his friendship. Each day, I am appreciating him as a person and a friend. He's different. I even told him he is "an exemption to my rule".

I just pray to the Lord to lead my heart, and his too.

No comments:

Post a Comment