We love because God first loved us. I John 4:19 (ISV)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

God's Promises

I just praise God for working in my broken heart. Gradually, He picks up the pieces of my heart and makes it whole again. I find strength and comfort in His words.


" For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord, "plan to prosper you and not to harm you; plan to bring you the future you hope for."- Jeremiah 29:11


"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord. . ." Psalm 37:23


"He strengthens those who are weak and tired. Even those who are young grow weak; young people can fall exhausted. But those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak."- Isaiah 40:29-31

" But if any of you lack wisdom, you should pray to God, who will give it to you; because God gives generously and graciously to all. But when you pray, you must believe and not doubt at all. Whoever doubts is like a wave in the sea that is driven and blown about by the wind." James 1:5-6

" Every good gift and every perfect present comes from heaven; it comes down from God, the creator of the heavenly lights, who does not change or cause darkness by turning." James 1:17

" I am the Lord, the God of all people. Nothing is too difficult for me." -Jeremiah 32:26


. . . I put my trust in You, Lord. I love you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment