We love because God first loved us. I John 4:19 (ISV)

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Prayers for Year 2011 and Onwards

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. ~ Matthew 7:7-8


My Loving Heavenly Father,

You know my heart, my thoughts and my desires. And I believe you are our prayer-answering God. Just writing my prayer concerns for 2011 and for the coming year/s:

1. Spiritual growth, good health, financial blessings, for myself, my family, my DBCC care group/family, and the people close to my heart.

2. Consistent and active involvement in church ministries.

3. My seven month-old nephews baby Angelo and baby Nathan to grow knowing, trusting, loving and serving you.

4. Long, happy and comfortable life for my parents.

5. Christ-centered, abundant and joyful married life for my older sister and my younger brother.

6. My youngest sister to succeed in her studies.

6. Direction and blessing in my career; doing what I really love and good at, above all, doing what pleases you, Lord.

7. Good and harmonious relationship with my family, my brethren in Christ, my friends, my house mates, my colleagues, and other people surrounding me.

8. My lifetime partner: a single man of godly character, with true commitment, good conviction; with sense of responsibility, and great love to the Lord. A man whom I love; who loves me, his family, my family, and our future children. =)

Thank you Lord for how you will answer my prayers for your glory.
In Jesus name, Amen.",)

No comments:

Post a Comment