We love because God first loved us. I John 4:19 (ISV)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Counting My Blessings for the Past 2010

Looking back, God has truly blessed me in many ways for the year 2010, and I am counting them now.

1) My Master in Management degree (University of the Philippines-Mindanao).

2) My current job as a Training Officer at Davao Doctors College, allowing me to have more time for my ministry, my self, and my family.

3) My Young Professional Care Group at Davao Bible Community Church.

4) My seven month-old adorable nephews, Rhoede Angelo and Nathan James.

5) Christmas and New Year celebrations together with my growing family.

6) Good health for me and my loved ones. Complete recovery of my nephews who were hospitalized last December.

7) God's financial provisions for me and my family.

8) My new-found good friends in the workplace and in my church.

9) My caring house mates.

10) My sad and happy experiences.

Thank you dear God for everything! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment