We love because God first loved us. I John 4:19 (ISV)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Miss Writing (Still Grateful)

I miss writing.

I have been busy the past several months with a lot of things: love life, online tutorial, part-time teaching in a college-- all these on top of my full time job (40 hours/week) as Training Officer.

They say I'm a busy person because of my many jobs. Yes, I am. Nevertheless, I am really trying to live a balanced life. I see to it that I have time for everything that matters to me: my work, my sweetheart, and my family.

I have to do part-time jobs to augment my income. My full-time job isn't enough considering that I received more in my previous job. It's hard to lessen my expenses, much more, the financial support I am giving to my family.

I do spend time for my sweetheart ("mytart"). Since I teach online 3 evenings a week, I make sure to have dinner with him before my online class. I also make myself free on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and evenings so I can have a quality time with him.

Just more than a week ago, I spent five days with my family. I celebrated the New Year with them. I spent Christmas with "mytart" because I was required to report during our Christmas break to revise some manuals. Come to think of it, out of 365 days in a year, I was only able to spend five days with my family. That's barely 1.4% of my time for the year. Kinda sad but I had no choice for my work is waiting for me. Yet, what's important is that I was able to be with them. I did enjoy my time with my parents, my siblings and my two adorable 1 year and 7 month old-nephews. Right now, I am just thinking of the quality, not the quantity.

Yet, I want to be thankful for everything. I do thank God for everything He has done in my life and for everything He will still do.

Indeed, I miss writing. I miss expressing my thoughts and my feelings. I feel good after writing this one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment