We love because God first loved us. I John 4:19 (ISV)

Friday, August 19, 2011

My "Firsts" With My Sweetheart




Mytart,

Just want to share these many "firsts" with you...


1. Lunch/meal buddy

You have been my very first "constant" lunch buddy in the workplace. Now that we are in a relationship, you have become not just a lunch buddy but a "meal buddy". I always look forward eating breakfast, lunch and dinner with you.

Thank you for introducing "halaan" to me. It's simply delicious and worth craving for once in a while. Thank you for starting to like "fish" too because I do. And well, I should not forget our favorite "siomai".


2. Valentine's date

I have had two past relationships but I never had the chance to spend Valentine's day with them. Thank you for being my first Valentine date. I did enjoy eating at KFC, watching a movie, and dining with my couple friends (Rommel and "tart" Shayne) with you at Pinutos. I also enjoyed the valentine's ice cream we shared with my housemates when you brought me home.


3. "Nap" buddy

I do enjoy taking a nap with you in the veranda. Napping in an old, small couch may cause a little discomfort but I do love just being beside you. Well, never mind the occasional "stiff necks" we feel for leaning on each other's shoulders.


4. Dozen of red roses

Thank you for the 12 red roses I got from you on our sixth monthsary. Knowing that you personally chose and arranged those flowers did touch my heart.


5. Display of affection

Like you, I used to be very emotionally tight. Yet, I have learned to be more expressive and showy with my feelings now with you and I know you have been doing the same, too. Thank you for those few light kisses (on my cheek) even when we are in public. Thanks for constantly holding my hands too when we are walking. (cheesy! ",)


6. Funny adventures together

The fun runs, the walk in the seashore, the childish games at MTS have made me appreciate you more.

Thank you for giving up the 5K run to join me in the 3K. Thank you for bringing the child in me by walking with me in the beach side and playing with me in the park.


7. Prayer meetings

I do appreciate your presence during the prayer meetings in our church. I praise God for allowing me to grow spiritually with you.


Mytart, I do thank God for the love we share now. Loving you and being loved by you is truly a perfect gift from above.

Looking forward to sharing more "firsts" with you....


I do love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment