We love because God first loved us. I John 4:19 (ISV)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happily Waiting :-)

It's all over!

My feelings for him. My regrets. My pain. I have moved on. I have accepted we are not made for each other.

I believe God is still writing my love story. I may not know yet the leading man in that story. However, I am pretty sure he is the best for me. My heart may long for someone else for now. My faith may dwindle every now and then. Still, I trust that the moment the Lord will reveal the right one for me, it will be a delightful surprise. More than I expect. More than my heart desires.

He may not fit the standards I have set for a lover, much more for a lifetime partner. He may not be what others expect for me to share the rest of my life with. Still, I have the peace that he is the best for me. The best not because of what and who he is or he is not. The best because he is the one God has prepared for me.

I am just right here. Waiting. Hoping. Praying. Trusting.

Hope to meet him soon in God's perfect time.




No comments:

Post a Comment