We love because God first loved us. I John 4:19 (ISV)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just When I'm Ready, You Left

I never expected it would hurt that much.

I know I just took you forgranted. I was too pre-occupied by my plan to pursue graduate studies. I was too confident you'd just be there when I'm ready. But then, you left just when I am ready. How painful. How miserable.

It has been more than a year now but I could not say I have completely moved on. Many times I regret. I know this is not good for me. I should not be driven by my past. But it is difficult to just accept you are not really meant for me. Because I thought you were. . .

I wish to see you somewhere down the road. Not to interfere with your life now. Not to bring back the past. But to thank you that for once, I had your affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment